Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSY FUTURES CLOSE: Rates trade near top end of the range despite better than
expected March employ data (+196k vs. +175 est) -- focus on drop in
manufacturing jobs by 6,000, and wages rising only 3.2 vs. 3.4%. Futures held
narrow range for much of second half. Curve update:
* 3M10Y -1.392, 7.353 (L: 6.46 / H: 11.473)
* 2Y10Y -2.081, 15.533 (L: 15.2 / H: 18.344)
* 2Y30Y -1.578, 56.481 (L: 55.908 / H: 59.432)
* 5Y30Y +0.043, 59.816 (L: 59.265 / H: 60.902)
Current futures levels:
* Jun Ultra futures (WN) up 9/32 at 165-7 (L: 164-01 / H: 165-17)
* Jun 30-Yr futures (US) up 7/32 at 147-29 (L: 147-01 / H: 148-03)
* Jun 10-Yr futures (TY) up 1/32 at 123-18.5 (L: 123-08.5 / H: 123-22)
* Jun 5-Yr futures (FV) steady at at 115-15.5 (L: 115-10 / H: 115-18.75)
* Jun 2-Yr futures (TU) down 0.5/32 at 106-12.5 (L: 106-11 / H: 106-15)