Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
RBA: RBA Gov Lowe to speak in ~50 mins. We will put out comments at 9:05GMT.
- He has spoken on unconventional MonPol to the House of Representative's
- Expect him to point towards a package of measures as being most effective, as
he has done previously.
- RBA against negative rates. Previous communique pointed to QE & maybe TLTRO
like facility as most likely, if needed.
- Still plenty of headline risk apparent owing to market interpretation, but
given the fact that his testimony in front of the Standing Committee touched on
lessons from abroad often market may find itself somewhat disappointed come the
end of the speech.