Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Below gives key levels of markets in the second half of the Asia-Pac session:
- Nikkei 225 down 153.41 points at 27627.11
- ASX 200 down 25.45 points at 7466
- Shanghai Comp. up 0.021 points at 3464.306
- JGB 10-Yr future up 10 ticks at 152.42, yield down 0.7bp at 0.010%
- Aussie 10-Yr future up 2.0 ticks at 98.845, yield down 2bp at 1.161%
- U.S. 10-Yr future -0-02 at 134-29, yield up 0.33bp at 1.181%
- WTI crude down $0.08 at $71.18, Gold down $2.45 at $1811.18
- USD/JPY down 13 pips at Y109.17
- FED GOV. WALLER SEES TAPER POSSIBLY STARTING IN OCT (CNBC)
- CHINA SHOULD SPUR GROWTH WITH MONETARY, FISCAL POLICY (SEC. TIMES)
- UK PM JOHNSON SCRAPS PLAN FOR AMBER COVID WATCHLIST AFTER CABINET REVOLT (THE TIMES)
- RBA STICKS WITH TAPER PLAN EVEN AS VIRUS DENTS ECONOMY (BBG)
- RBNZ TO FURTHER LIMIT MORTGAGES AMID RELENTLESS HOUSING BOOM (BBG)
- TENCENT TUMBLES AFTER CHINESE MEDIA CALLS ONLINE GAMING "SPIRITUAL OPIUM" (RTRS)