Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSY FUTURES: Rebound/extend session highs after Bank of Canada data, softer
business sentiment adding to Canadian bond rally. Equities moving south, adding
to risk-off tone (SPX -9.25, 2903.25). Tsy yld curves march flatter, update:
* 3M10Y -1.17, 12.387 (L: 11.781 / H: 14.188)
* 2Y10Y -1.255, 15.709 (L: 15.452 / H: 16.919)
* 2Y30Y -1.392, 56.743 (L: 56.41 / H: 58.23)
* 5Y30Y -0.409, 59.088 (L: 58.299 / H: 60.217)
Current futures levels:
* Jun Ultra futures (WN) up 9/32 at 163-25 (L: 163-05 / H: 163-26)
* Jun 30-Yr futures (US) up 6/32 at 147-3 (L: 146-22 / H: 147-04)
* Jun 10-Yr futures (TY) up 2.5/32 at 123-5.5 (L: 122-31 / H: 123-06)
* Jun 5-Yr futures (FV) up 0.25/32 at 115-6 (L: 115-03 / H: 115-07)
* Jun 2-Yr futures (TU) down 0.125/32 at 106-8.75 (L: 106-08 / H: 106-09.5)