Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 127.88 0.618 projection of May - Jun rally from Oct 30 low
- RES 3: 127.49/50 High Jan 7 / High Mar 1, 2019
- RES 2: 126.87 High Jan 12
- RES 1: 126.21 High Jan 19
- PRICE: 125.47 @ 17:14 GMT Jan 21
- SUP 1: 125.09 Low Jan 18
- SUP 2: 124.79 100-DMA
- SUP 3: 124.56 50% retracement of the November - January Rally
- SUP 4: 123.72 2.0% 10-dma envelope
EURJPY recovered nicely off the Wednesday low, but failed to print new weekly highs. Tuesday's recovery appears to be a bullish engulfing candle and if correct signals a potential reversal. More importantly, this also suggests the end of the recent corrective pullback from 127.49, Jan 7 high. A break of 126.21, Tuesday's high would open 126.76, Jan 13 high. Sub 125.09 levels would resume the downtrend.