Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Reuters reporting that Refinitiv are considering some changes for the London WMR fix:
- Changes could include lengthening the trading window used in the calculation
- Concerns have arisen that "more nimble hedge funds can spot and trade off large transactions, leaving investors with worse exchange rates."
- Beyond expanding the window, Refinitiv could include sourcing data from more than the current three platforms (Refinitiv Matching, EBS and Currenex) which would make prices more representative
- Refinitiv will publish a white paper this month asking for more feedback on a list of possible improvements