Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 1.2006 High Jun 29 / Jun 17
- RES 3: 1.1975 High Jun 25
- RES 2: 1.1920/30 50-day EMA / High Jun 29
- RES 1: 1.1851/1881 High Jul 15 / High Jul 9
- PRICE: 1.1844 @ 20:35 BST Jul 28
- SUP 1: 1.1752 Low Jul 21
- SUP 2: 1.1738 Low Apr 5
- SUP 3: 1.1704 Low Mar 31 and a key support
- SUP 4: 1.1603 Low Nov 4, 2020
EURUSD shrugged off a Fed-inspired dip lower, higher into the close yesterday. The pair however remains in a tight range. The trend direction is down, with resistance at 1.1851 still intact. A trend sequence of lower lows and lower highs dominates highlighting a clear downtrend. Note that a death cross (50- breaking below the 200-dma) has recently occurred, reinforcing a bearish theme. The focus is on 1.1704, Mar 31 low. Initial resistance is at 1.1851, Jul 15 high.