Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
FOREX: REPEAT: MNI FX Technical Signal Monitor
- The USD holds firm against the JPY but is starting to generate weaker signals
across the board.
- EURUSD indicators have now turned from outright bearish to balanced in the
- GBP continues to display negative signals amid a backdrop of political
uncertainty with markets on Brexit headline watch.
- AUD & NZD have recovered off last week's YTD lows and are now displaying
bullish signals on an intraday and cloud basis.
- USDCAD retains a more balanced outlook ahead of tomorrow's policy decision
where it's expected the BoC will hike rates by 25bps to 1.5%.
- Lack of US-China trade rhetoric has seen EURJPY push higher through the
100-dma giving bullish signals.
- For full story see MNI e-mail at 14:13 BST 07/10, or for full access contact