Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 1.2414 High Apr 17, 2018
- RES 3: 1.2353 High Apr 20, 2018
- RES 2: 1.2285 High Jan 8
- RES 1: 1.2243 High Feb 25 and a key resistance
- PRICE: 1.2228 @ 19:42 BST May 18
- SUP 1: 1.2126 Low May 17
- SUP 2: 1.2052 Low May 13 and key short-term support
- SUP 3: 1.2025 50-day EMA
- SUP 4: 1.1986 Low May 5 and key short-term support
EURUSD outlook remains bullish following the recovery last week from 1.2052, May 13 low. The pair rallied Tuesday and cleared former resistance at 1.2182, May 11 high. With price trading above 1.2200, the focus turns to key resistance at 1.2243, Feb 25 high and a bull trigger. A break would open 1.2285, Jan 8 high. On the downside, key short-term support has been defined at 1.2052, May 13 low.