Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 0.8296 50% 2011 – 2020 Pullback
- RES 3: 0.8164 High May 15, 2015
- RES 2: 0.8136 2017/2018 Double Top and Major Resistance
- RES 1: 0.8007 High Feb 25
- PRICE: 0.7719 @ 17:03 GMT Feb 26
- SUP 1: 0.7715 50-day EMA
- SUP 2: 0.7711 Low Feb 26
- SUP 3: 0.7583/64 Low Feb 5 / Low Feb 2 and the bear trigger
- SUP 4: 0.7557 Low Dec 28
The two-day sell-off in the pair at the tail-end of the week was sizeable, with prices shedding over 250 pips from the Thursday multi-year high. The pullback pierced through the 20-day EMA and found scant support at the 50-DMA at 0.7715. To recover toward the recent cycle highs, bulls need to pull back above the 0.80 mark to build towards double top resistance at 0.8136. For now, RSI measures have eased off overbought conditions, which could see a re-initiation of longs.