Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- No data to trade off of, Tsys took risk-on cues from higher global equities and softer EGBs and Gilts overnight.
- Tsys extend session lows after weak $24B 20Y auction re-open: drawing a high yield of 1.890% (2.120% last month) vs. 1.877% WI. Bid-to-cover 2.33 vs. 2.40 in June. Indirect take-up to 60.16% vs. 62.07% in June (58.77% 5M avg). Primary dealer take-up climbs to 20.91% vs. 22.60% 5M avg. Direct take-up 18.94% vs. 18.63% 5M avg.
- Moderate corporate issuance generated some two-way hedging on the day while Eurodollar futures say ongoing swap-tied flow in Greens (EDU3-EDM4).
- Focus turns to Thu's weekly claims (350k est vs. 360k prior, continuing claims (3.100M est vs. 3.241M prior).
- The 2-Yr yield is up 0.6bps at 0.2057%, 5-Yr is up 4.5bps at 0.7298%, 10-Yr is up 6bps at 1.2817%, and 30-Yr is up 5.2bps at 1.9295%.