Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Futures had pared gains ahead weekly claims, drew two-way flurry on light volume on more-or-less in-line read (385k vs. 383k est). Futures bounce off early session low with Tsys holding mixed briefly. Support for bonds evaporated soon after, intermediates lead the sell-off into midday.
- Fed Gov Waller discussed Central Bank digital currency conf before going off script during Q&A -- touched on inflation, Fri's employment data:
- SAYS HIS OUTLOOK FOR U.S. ECONOMY IS VERY OPTIMISTIC, Bbg
- EXPECTS JULY EMPLOY REPORT WILL SHOW VERY HIGH JOBS, Bbg
- INFLATION IS AN UPSIDE RISK, Bbg
Short preview of NFP estimates breakdown on Bbg:
- Median est of +870k with 64 economists responding
- Range of +350k low to +1.2M high
- 13 economists estimate over +1M