Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- LatAm currencies benefitting significantly from the renewed risk appetite and rally in crude futures.
- Tomorrow Brazil retail sales is the only data point before the Copom decision after the close.
- Argentina, Chile, Colombia and Peru all out for local holidays tomorrow.
- Below gives key levels of LatAm markets in current trade:
- USDMXN down 0.9% at 21.0317
- USDBRL down 1.14% at 5.621
- USDCLP down 0.86% at 839.28
- USDCOP down 0.55% at 3910.65
- USDPEN down 0.17% at 4.0785
- BBG Dollar Index down 0.18% at 1183.41
- USDCNH down 0.15% at 6.365
- JPMorgan EM Ccy Index up 0.54% at 52.323
- S&P E-Mini Future up 93.75 points (2.04%) at 4683.5
- BBG Commodity Index up 0.9965 points (1.04%) at 96.6927
- WTI Crude Oil (front-month) up $2.43 (3.5%) at $71.92