Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- St Petersburg set to go into lockdown from 30 Oct-7 Nov according to a weekend decree with operations of restaurants, cafes and non-essential shops closing down as covid cases spike above 35k/day & 1,017 deaths over the weekend. Expert says, however, that the rate of infection will continue to climb into November before declining in early December
- Kremlin says Moscow's rejection of relations with NATO, due to the alliance's aggressive stance, is not a big deal. Peskov says NATO is a very aggressive bloc and that "nothing critical will happen if Russia abandons these relations amid escalating aggression and declarations aimed at restraining us."
- This follows last week's move to suspend Russia's permanent mission to NATO
- Defense Chief Shoigu says NATO is consistently pushing its forces to Russian borders amid calls to deter Russia militarily. "the German defense minister must know well how such moves ended in the past for Germany & Europe.
- There can only be shared security in Europe without infringements on Russia's interests, but it is NATO that is unprepared for equitable dialogue on this issue"
- Lavrov to take part in Barents Euro-Arctic Council
- FinMin Siluanov to hold meeting with UR deputies in the Duma