Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- Local & USD rates are little changed at the open, despite firmer risk sentiment across the EM FI space.
- Both USD and Local curves remained largely subdued in yesterday's session, closing marginally in the red.
- Local 10Y failed to hold onto a move below 7.15 support, now pressuring lateral resistance at 7.1763.
- 5Y CDS -1.88bp this morning, after rising +3.981bp in yesterday's session.