Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Russia's MOEX index has been on a robust run of form after forming a double bottom formation at the start of march – outperforming high-beta peers Turkey & SA
- In the past 6-months, the MOEX has gained +10.25%%, and has been narrowing the gap to SA's Top40 at 12.63% which has been in in broad consolidation pattern since mid-March.
- Meanwhile Turkey struggles for bullish traction, hovering just above positive territory at 3.32%.
- Reduced geopolitical risks and firmer oil prices continue to buoy Russian stocks as markets eye the meeting between Biden & Putin.
- Oil has seen renewed bullish momentum on upbeat demand-side forecasts and a slower than expected return to production in Iran as nuclear deal talks see slow progress.