Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- S&P affirms Russia's rating at BBB-, outlook stable. Cites concerns over Covid, but notes solid external and public balance should absorb most possible shocks.
- Warns pressure could come on the rating if materially tighter external sanctions prompt outflows - TASS
- Russia detains Navalny as he arrives in Russia. Analyst says this displays the broad concern they have over his ability to cause trouble for Putin if he remains free.
- Russian Prison released a statement saying he was arrested due to multiple parole violations and would be detained pending trial.
- Further measures to be determined by the courts. Navalny's detention has been condemned by US. EU & UK.
- US says it will lift Nord Stream 2 sanctions if Europe suspends construction - Biden Advisor.
- Given recent efforts from Germany to protect the pipeline with climate foundations, this seems unlikely.
- Zurich Insurance group has backed out of the pipeline (3rd company now) on threat of US sanctions
- Lavarov to hold annual press conference 1415GMT