Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- SA halts AstraZeneca vaccine rollout as new study shows low efficacy against the SA variant (22%) potentially hurting SA's rollout timeline as ~60-70% of SA's vaccines were due to come from AstraZeneca.
- Plan shifts towards receiving more J&J vaccines which has seen more success so far (85%).
- Health Dept says it is still awaiting info from its scientists on how to proceed
- State of the Nation Address (SONA) pegged for Thursday.
- Analysts hoping for more concrete details on vaccine rollout, reform agenda (economic reconstruction & recovery plan), objectives/frameworks for SOEs and less pie in the sky dreams about smart cities etc.
- Most see the Feb budget as being a better indicator of economic performance going forward