Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Local rates trade a fraction softer at the open, having gained some bullish traction in yesterday's session.
- The local curve bull flattened 10.4-16.8bp in 10-30Y yields with the 30Y leading the way lower after falling short of 10.90 resistance.
- 10.60 support is the next key level to the downside in the 30Y, while 9.20 represents the next support in the 10Y.
- SA's 5Y CDS pulled away from 210 to end slightly lower yesterday, but remains within the broad uptrend established on 25 June.