Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Local rates trade marginally softer at the open, having closed bear flatter on Friday – driven higher by 2Y yields (+7.9bp).
- W/w the SAGB curve lifted +10-30bp across the breadth, with 6-10Y yields most offered.
- Risk premia also unwound last week, lifting 11.93bp back towards 190.
- Stocks also took a turn for the worse with the Top40 falling 3.16% and moving below 60k support as the shine came off precious metals.