Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- SAGBs kick the week off on the back foot after being closed for Heritage Day on Friday.
- The curve trades bear steeper this morning: 5Y +2.7bp, 10Y +3.5bp, 15Y +3.1bp, 30Y +0.9bp.
- W/w the curve stands bear flatter in the 3m-1y portion of the curve (+13-15bp) while 8-10Y yields trade +10bp higher on week.
- 10Y yields are holding around the 10.50 mark, while the 30Y looks to be headed towards the 61.8% fib at 10.368.
- Precious metals gained slightly into the end of last week, but remain broadly vulnerable and will be eyeing Chinese PMI data later n the week