Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Round of selling in Bonds, not seeing any spillovers from or into other assets.
Look more Govie targeted.
- BTP sold in over 1k, USA in 1.2k, TY in 4k, FV in 3k
- Curves more bear steeper.
- Keep an eye on BTP, eyeing a test at the figure, with next support seen at 146.70 Low May 3 and the bear trigger
- In yield terms 10yr Italy targets the 2021 peak at 0.944%, which is also the highest yield since last September, now at 0.932%