Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- Industrial production in September fell 0.6% vs +0.5% expected, the first decline after four consecutive months of gains, while August's gain went unrevised at +0.4%.
- September capacity utilization -0.5pp to 71.5%, below expectations of 71.8%, while August capacity utilization was revised up to 72.0% from 71.4%
- September IP reading was still 7.1% below its pre-pandemic February level
- Manufacturing output declined (-0.3%) in September and was 6.4% below February's level; motor vehicles and parts +1.4%
- Mining +1.7%
- Utilities -5.6%