Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US EURODLR FUTURES: *** Short end grinds higher -- session highs as chances of
two more rate cuts by year end come back in focus: Oct 30 chances have see sawed
around mid 90% to 100% for weeks, while chances for Dec cut back around 45%.
Options trade has not really woken up to take advantage of lead up/or current
levels, many plying sidelines ahead Fri's NFP. Current White pack (Dec 19-Sep
* Dec 19 +0.065 at 98.145 on decent volume >288k
* Mar 20 +0.070 at 98.460
* Jun 20 +0.075 at 98.585
* Sep 20 +0.075 at 98.665
* Red Pack (Dec 20-Sep 21) +0.065 to +0.075
* Green Pack (Dec 21-Sep 22) +0.065 to +0.065
* Blue Pack (Dec 22-Sep 23) +0.060 to +0.065
* Gold Pack (Dec 23-Sep 24) +0.055 to +0.060