Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Futures trade steady/mixed in the short end, progressively higher out the strip. Lead quarterly EDH1 mildly weaker even after 3M LIBOR settled -0.00237 to 0.21288% (-0.00813 net last wk).
- Mar 21 -0.005 at 99.815
- Jun 21 steady at 99.830
- Sep 21 steady at 99.820
- Dec 21 steady at 99.790
- Red Pack (Mar 22-Dec 22) -0.005 to +0.005
- Green Pack (Mar 23-Dec 23) +0.015 to +0.025
- Blue Pack (Mar 24-Dec 24) +0.030 to +0.035
- Gold Pack (Mar 25-Dec 25) +0.040 to +0.045