Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- A fairly subdued overnight trading session for Bund, stuck in a 10 ticks ranges (171.86/171.96) and with circa 8k lots traded.
- The contract remains fairly subdued on the cash open, albeit better offered, but we are still at the upper end of this week's range, following the US CPI miss yesterday afternoon.
- Outlook is nonetheless unchanged, tilted to the downside and we did test initial yield target at 171.34, printed 171.33 low yesterday.
- The 171.35/171.30 is still the area to watch, but worth noting the small opening gap up to 171.98, which should get filled, given the lack of supplies for today.
- Very little left on the calendar in terms of data for today, French and Italian CPI are final readings.
- On the other side of the Atlantic, US IP is the notable release.
- SUPPLEIS: UK 2031 £2.5bn (Equates to 22.9k Gilts)
- SPEAKERS: ECB Schnabel and Lane