Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Wires confirm that Biden has secured an infrastructure package with bipartisan support. Seems some compromises have been made on both sides, with Biden acknowledging that neither side got what they wanted, with Biden making serious compromises on human infrastructure.
- Republican senator Portman also states that the deal is a good compromise that will help the American people. Portman also discloses that there are no new taxes.
- Small uplift in equity markets on the back of those headlines, with the e-mini S&P now trading within 3 points or so of the earlier session highs.
- This news wasn't a huge surprise, with senators and press trailing the news late yesterday and overnight. Nonetheless, a big moment for Biden, who Politico report will now be holding an 'Infrastructure Ceremony' later today