Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Monday's LatAm Calendar includes the BCB Focus Survey, followed by Mexican Unemployment Rate for October.
- Below gives key levels of LatAm markets in current trade approaching the close:
- USDMXN up 1.25% at 21.8403
- USDBRL up 0.57% at 5.5945
- USDCLP up 1.27% at 831.79
- USDCOP up 0.79% at 4015.7
- USDPEN up 0.31% at 4.0438
- JPMorgan EM Ccy Index down 0.34% at 52.345
- S&P E-Mini Future down 103.25 points (-2.2%) at 4595.75
- BBG Commodity Index down 3.4851 points (-3.36%) at 100.103
- WTI Crude Oil (front-month) down $10.24 (-13.06%) at $68.15
- US 10-Yr yield down 16.1 bps at 1.4731%
- Local Equity Indices:
- Brazil Ibovespa down 3652 points (-3.45%) at 102158.7
- Mex Bolsa down 923 points (-1.84%) at 49185
- Chile IPSA Index down 22.61 points (-0.49%) at 4580.47