Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Below gives key levels of markets in the second half of the Asia-Pac session:
- Nikkei 225 up 531.63 points at 27814.94
- ASX 200 up 99.075 points at 7491.4
- Shanghai Comp. up 50.952 points at 3448.309
- JGB 10-Yr future down 1 tick at 152.29, yield down 0.6bp at 0.016%
- Aussie 10-Yr future +0.5 tick at 98.830, cash ACGBs closed
- U.S. 10-Yr future +0-05 at 134-19+, yield unch. at 1.222%
- WTI crude down $0.67 at $73.28, Gold down $3.54 at $1810.65
- USD/JPY down 2 pips at Y109.70
- FED BRAINARD EYES SEPTEMBER DATA FOR JOBS PROGRESS (MNI)
- FED'S KASHKARI WARNS DELTA VARIANT COULD SLOW JOBS RECOVERY (BBG)
- CHINESE M'FING PMIS STILL EXPAND, BUT SLOW MORE THAN FORECAST
- CHINA SEEKS MORE COMMUNICATION WITH U.S. ON OVERSEAS IPOS (BBG)
- U.S. SENATE ON PATH FOR VOTE ON INFRASTRUCTURE BILL THIS WEEK (BBG)
- ISRAEL COVID SPREAD AMONGST VACCINATED CAUSES SOME ANGST AROUND VACCINATIONS