Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- USD test lows versus EUR, GBP, NOK, SEK, SGD, CNY, CHF.
- S&P testing session high likely helping somewhat, but very little in terms of clear spillovers, with Tnotes trading at mid ranges
In terms of technical:
- EURUSED resistance is still at 1.1851 High Sep 8 / Sep 10
- Cable moves down to 1.3851 initially.
- USDJPY support is at 109.41 (24th Aug low), which we are testing at present. Below the latter would open to 109.11 (16th Aug low)