July 15, 2022 06:14 GMT
- The tightest overnight session for Bund, with 15 ticks (152.80/152.95) and 4.5k lots traded.
- The contract has quickly closed the small overnight gap that was down to 154.70, and printed a 150.64 low, on the cash open, and has bounce to the upper end of the range.
- Support for Bund moves up to 152.27 and resistance is at 153.17.
- There's no Tier 1 data out of Europe, we do get Italian final CPI EU Harmonized YoY.
- On the other side of the Pond, US retail Sales, IP and most of the attention, on Michigan.
- Bank of Italy Releases the Quarterly Economic Bulletin.
- SPEAKERS: ECB Rehn, Fed Bostic, Bullard, Daly.