Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Economic developments have been largely in line with the projections in the March Report.
- In the Committee's current assessment of the outlook and balance of risks, the policy rate will most likely be raised in the latter half of 2021
- When there are clear signs that economic conditions are normalising, it will again be appropriate to raise the policy rate gradually from the today's level.
- Full statement here: https://www.norges-bank.no/en/topics/Monetary-policy/Monetary-policy-meetings/2021/may-2021/