Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
A steady, tight range start for Bund (176.19-176.32), ahead of a HUGE week in terms of risk.
- US Election, Brexit talks continuing this week, US FOMC, RBA, Norges Bank and BOE, and US NFP to close down the week.
- German curve is flat, but small bear steepening going through in US treasuries, with better selling of the long end, in Ultra (sold in 2.5k).
- SUPPLIES: A fair amount to take down with an estimated EU 21.7bn.
- Austria tap of the 0% Oct-40 RAGB for E0.69bn on Tuesday.
- Germany will follow with a E0.5bn offering of the 0.50% Apr-30 iBund.
- The Deutsche Finanzagentur returns for a second time on Wednesday to sell E3bn of the 0% Oct-25 Green Bond.
- Thursday will see combined issuance from Spain and France.Spain will auction the 1.20% Oct-40 Obli and the 0.15% Nov-23 BonoEi with issue volumes TBA.
- France will then wrap up for the week with a sale of the 0.50% May-29 OAT, 0% Nov-30 OAT, 1.50% May-50 OAT and the 4.00% Apr-55 OAT for E9.5-11.0bn.