Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US Treasuries traded within their overnight ranges during our European morning session.
- Curve has remained flat, and the contracts are trading in green territory, with Equities off their best levels.
- Investors have generally stayed on the sideline as the globe awaits on the EU Summit/Brexit conclusion.
- Looking ahead, US Retail sales, industrial production & the Uni of Michigan confidence. Fed William and Bullard.
- Earning season continues with State Street reporting today.
- But most of the attention is on EU Summit conclusion, and potential progress on US Stimulus, after Mnuchin told Pelosi that US President Trump would be willing to put forward a deal they would have agreed upon.
- TY1 futures are up 0-2 today at 139-06
- 2y yields down -0.4bp today at 0.136%
- 5y yields down -0.9bp today at 0.305%
- 10y yields down -1.0bp today at 0.723%-
- 30y yields down -1.4bp today at 1.500%
- 2s10s down -0.6bp today at 58.7bp
- 10s30s down -0.4bp today at 77.7bp