Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSY FUTURES CLOSE: Steady to mixed by the bell -- well off first half highs.
Choppy trade to finish off a tumultuous week for markets, Tsys reversed gains
into midday, trading lower/near recent lows on annc Steve Bannon exiting White
House advisor role. Rates recovered late. Current futures levels:
* Sep Ultra bonds up 4/32 at 168-11 (167-30L/169-03H)
* Sep 30-yr Bond futures up 3/32 at 155-25 (155-16L/156-12H)
* Sep 10-yr futures steady at 126-23 (126-18L/127-01.5H)
* Sep 5-yr futures down .25/32 at 118-17 (118-14.25L/118-22.75H)
* Sep 2-yr futures steady at 108-07.75 (108-07L/108-09.25H)