Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI Research
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Wednesday's European rates / bonds options flow included:
- RXV1 171.50/169.50 1x2 put spread vs RXX1 171.00/169.00 1x2 put spread sold in 5k (sold Oct, Bought Nov)
- RXV1 172/173/174c fly, bought for 22.5 in 2k
- DUX1 112.20/112.30 Risk Reversal, bought the call for flat and half in 7k total
- DUX1 112.30/112.40cs 1x2, bought for 1 in 1k
- 0LZ1 99.37/99.25ps 1x2, bought for 1 in 4k
- 3LZ1 99.25/99.375cs 1x2, bought for 0.75 in 8k
- SFIH2 99.80^, bought for 11 in 5k (ref 99.785)
- SFIH2 99.80/99.85/99.90/99.95 call condor, bought for 1 in 7k0LZ1 99.50/99.62cs vs 99.25p, bought the cs for flat in 10k
- Buying 0LZ1 99.25/99.00 put spread vs Selling 99.75 call, net paid 2 in 30k
- SFIH2 99.90/99.95/100c fly, bought for 1 again in another 12.5k, now 16.25k total.