Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
STERLING: Sterling retains a buoyant tone into Europe on extended react to the
passing of the "Cooper bill".
- GBPUSD squeezed to fresh session highs of $1.3187, before fading. Expect
resistance on approach to the $1.32 level, a break could accelerate the move
toward $1.3223/27 which represents the 100-wma & 61.8% retracement level of
- GBPJPY topped out at Y146.96 with bulls focus on a clean break of the Y147.00
level, before challenging the Apr 3 high at Y147.19. Above here opens the 76.4%
fibo of Y148.87-143.83 at Y147.68.
- EURGBP bears need to clear Gbp0.8500 to bring the 200-wma & ytd low back into
view at Gbp0.8493/72.
- GBPNZD improved to NZ$1.9432, targeting a break of the double-top resistance
area at NZ$1.9465/70.