Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 1.2763 High Feb 12
- RES 3: 1.2749 High Feb 26 and key resistance
- RES 2: 1.2700 High Mar 8
- RES 1: 1.2647 High Mar 30 and the short-term bull trigger
- PRICE: 1.2535 @ 17:51 GMT Apr 9
- SUP 1: 1.2502 Low Apr 5 and key near-term support
- SUP 2: 1.2462 Low Mar 19
- SUP 3: 1.2365 Low Mar 18 and the bear trigger
- SUP 4: 1.2336 1.00 proj of the Jan 28 - Feb 25 - Feb 26 price swing
The USDCAD outlook remains bullish following the recent recovery from 1.2502, Apr 5 low. Short-term trend signals point north and attention is on resistance at 1.2647, Mar 30 high and the bull trigger. A break would confirm a resumption of the recovery that started Mar 18 and would open 1.2749, Feb 26 high. Key near-term support is 1.2502. A breach would instead signal a resumption of bearish activity.