Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Following the softer finish on Tuesday, markets are rebounding on the continent, helping to boost European markets higher by over 1% apiece. The EuroStoxx50 is outperforming, rising by close to 1.5% while France's CAC-40 lags slightly, but still trades higher by 0.9% or so.
- In contrast to yesterday's weakness, Europe's tech sector is leading, with materials and industrials also strong. This reversal in sentiment is clearly helping fuel US futures, with the NASDAQ future indicating a strong open later today.
- Dip buying in the late US session helped support prices well ahead of the Apr 20 low and key support at 4110.50, keeping the outlook positive despite near-term volatility.
- T-Mobile US, PayPal and General Motors are among the earnings highlights Wednesday.