Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- The Chilean Peso has regained a third of the losses from the 3% gap at the open, however, Chilean stocks plummeted to their lowest levels since late-December 2020 and still reside down over 7% on the session (see chart below).
- Swap rates have also come under pressure, with significant bear steepening in the Camara curve with long end swap rates seen nearly 20 basis points higher.
- USDCLP up 1.99% at 714.13
- Copper Futures up 6.3 (1.35%) at 469.65
- Chile IPSA Index down 308.5 points (-7.05%) at 4252
- Chile Camara Swaps:
- 1-yr +6 bps at 0.94%
- 2-yr +9 bps at 1.64%
- 5-yr +11 bps at 2.83%
- 10-yr +17 bps at 3.78%
- 30-yr +19 bps at 4.47%