Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Equity markets globally are higher for a third session, with European indices making decent progress on the back of gains in Asia. Hong Kong's Hang Seng closed with gains of just shy of 2% giving sentiment a leg higher from the off.
- The positivity puts EuroStoxx50 on track to test the 50-dma at 4067.5. A break above here would put June's highs of 4165.6 within range.
- Across the continent, again financials are leading gains, prompting the EuroStoxx Bank Index to rally 7.5% off the week's lows. Financials are benefiting from a re-steepening of global government bond yield curves and fading concerns over the spread of the Delta COVID-19 variant across Western Europe and the US.
- Focus in the US again turns to earnings, with Biogen, American Airlines, AT&T, Southwest Airlines, Intel and Twitter all due today.