Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- European indices are mixed ahead of Wednesday NY hours, with UK's FTSE-100 outperforming while Spanish, Italian markets lag and the EuroStoxx50 sits lower by 0.2%.
- Across the Stoxx600, real estate, utilities and communication services firms are at the top of the pile, while healthcare and tech names are anchoring European indices.
- Stocks tied to economic re-opening remain strong, suggesting an underlying strength in the vaccine investment thesis, as Deutsche Lufthansa and Carnival are among the best performing names on the continent.
- In futures space, the three main US indices are higher, indicating a better open on Wall Street later today. Tech-led NASDAQ futures are strongest, higher by around 0.2%, while the S&P and Dow Jones futures are just above unchanged.