Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- A relatively uneventful session for US stock markets as the S&P 500 traded either side of unchanged for much of the day. In futures space, the e-mini S&P managed to hold the bulk of the week's gains, raising the likelihood of a test on all time highs on any break higher.
- Communication services remain firm and were the strongest performing sector Wednesday. Energy and tech also traded well, but only posted marginal gains. Materials and industrials sectors countered, slipping to the bottom of the US table.
- In Europe, UK's FTSE-100 outperformed as GBP softened, while all other continental bourses were in retreat. Spain's IBEX-35 was the laggard, dropping 0.4% at the close.