Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSY FUTURES CLOSE: Stronger -- off midday lows by the bell, bouncing in last
hour even as US$ climbed (DXY +.560, 94.718; US$/Yen +1.00, 112.0). Current cash
10Y 100-08.5 (2.842%) vs. 100-01.5 (2.853%) late Tuesday. Curves moving flatter:
* 2s10s -1.333, 26.418 (25.869L/28.109H);
* 2s30s -1.502, 36.703 (36.163L/38.815H);
* 5s30s -0.410, 20.294 (18.997L/21.086H);
Current futures levels:
* Sep Ultra bonds up 24/32 at 160-18 (160-03L/160-30H)
* Sep 30-yr Bond futures up 15/32 at 145-15 (145-03L/145-24H)
* Sep 10-yr futures up 8/32 at 120-08.5 (120-02.5L/120-13H)
* Sep 5-yr futures up 4.75/32 at 113-17.75 (113-13.75L/113-20.75H)
* Sep 2-yr futures up 1.25/32 at 105-26.5 (105-25.5L/105-28.25H)