Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- National Security Advisor Jake Sullivan says Washington is preparing another package of anti-Russian sanctions over the Navalny situation.
- Also noted that the US will continue to impose sanctions against Russian companies over Nord Stream 2.
- Said Biden will impose restrictions on companies participating in NS2 every 90 days
- Russian Ambassador to the US to resume his duties today after arriving back in Washington on the back of agreements made at the Putin-Biden Summit last week.
- US is yet to respond RE an expected return date to Moscow for US Ambassador John Sullivan
- Covid cases reach all-time weekly high in Moscow, rising by 51,853 last week (31.5% increase). Experts see a potential new surge to 25k cases per day by the end of June. Also noted cases of reinfection after vaccination
- Kremlin says meeting with UK's Johnson is possible if the British authorities have the will.
- While no meeting is currently being prepared, British Defense Sec says such a meeting could take place after the Biden-Putin Summit Johnson said he was open to discuss normalizing ties with Russia if it changes its behaviour