Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 107.15 100-dma
- RES 3: 107.05 High Aug 13 and the bull trigger
- RES 2: 106.68 High Aug 17
- RES 1: 106.22 High Aug 20
- PRICE: 105.88 @ 17:23 BST Aug 21
- SUP 1: 105.10 Low Aug 19
- SUP 2: 104.86 76.4% retracement of the Jul 31 - Aug 13 rally
- SUP 3: 104.19 Low Jul 31 and a major support
- SUP 4: 103.67 76.4% retracement of the Mar 9 - 24 rally
USDJPY bearish concerns receded somewhat last week following gains on Aug 19. In pattern terms, Wednesday's activity was a bullish engulfing reversal candle. If correct, it signals a base has been found at 105.10. An extension higher would refocus attention on the 107.05 key resistance, Aug 13 high. Sub 105.10 levels however would instead again highlight a bearish threat and open the major support at 104.19.