Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 132.43 High Jul 1
- RES 3: 131.86 Jul 6 high
- RES 2: 131.01/09 50-day EMA / High Jul 13
- RES 1: 130.56 High Jul 29
- PRICE: 129.71 @ 17:34 BST Aug 11
- SUP 1: 129.14 Low Aug 04
- SUP 2: 128.72/60 200-dma / Low Jul 20 and the bear trigger
- SUP 3: 128.29 Low Mar 24 and key support
- SUP 4: 127.88 38.2% retracement of the Oct '20 - Jun rally
EURJPY edged lower at the beginning of last week, exposing next key support at the 128.72 200-dma. This keeps the outlook bearish and recent gains are still considered corrective. A clear break of the average would reinforce the current bearish theme and signal scope for an extension of the downtrend. Note, moving average studies remain bearish. Potential is for a move to 127.88, 38.2% of the Oct '20 - Jun rally. 131.01 marks resistance, the 50-day EMA.