Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSY/RECAP: T-Notes blipped lower heading into the close, finishing around
Wednesday's session re-opening levels after hovering shy of early session highs
- The session held the highest volume of the week, but U.S. trade was still
somewhat subdued after the early risk-off bid as U.S.-China trade tensions
- There was little reaction to mildly stronger than expected U.S. PPI.
- The 10-Year Note auction fared better than Tuesday's 3-Year auction, stopping
through, while the cover ratio and dealer takedown were steady.
- Fed's Williams offered little fresh on MonPol in a late address.
- Focus on Thursday moves to U.S. CPI, addresses from Kashkari & Harker, as well
as the 30-Year Bond auction.
- T-Notes last at 120.07+, U.S. 10-Year Tsy yields closed at 2.849%.