Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
T-Notes happy to hold a tight range in the Asia morning, consolidating losses registered in NY hours after a disappointing 30-Year Tsy auction. Little to move the needle so far, with U.S. President Trump offering no big surprises during his latest press conference.
- At typing, T-Notes trade -0-01+ at 138-29+, sticking to a 0-02 range.
- Eurodollars last seen -0.5 to +0.5 tick through the reds.
- China's monthly economic activity indicators headline in Asia today.
- U.S. focus turns to domestic retail sales, industrial output and preliminary U. of Mich. Survey, as well as comments from Fed's Kaplan.