Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSYS: T-Notes moved higher on Monday as U.S. stocks fell, although the fact
that cash Tsys were closed limited volume in the futures space.
- Brexit matters shaped EGB/Gilt trade.
- We also heard from Fed's Daly, who noted that "the U.S. economy at full
employment with stable prices calls for a gradual normalization of monetary
policy." Daly went on to outline her data dependant stance, while noting that
she hasn't yet decided on whether she will vote for a December rate hike or not,
although she did stress that it is appropriate for the Fed to get back to
- Fed's Brainard, Kashkari & Harker will all speak on Tuesday.
- T-Notes last 118.13, U.S. 10-Year cash Tsy yields closed at 3.182% on Friday.